The final step of the easing of Covid-19 restrictions by the UK Government, which commenced on 21 February 2022, marked a big shift for all of us from the way we have had to live our lives since March 2020. However, the risk of catching Covid-19 is still present.
The safety and comfort of our visitors and staff is, and will continue to be, the most important thing to us and we will continue to monitor and follow the latest guidelines from the UK Government surrounding Covid-19, complete our Covid-19 risk assessment and adapt our operating procedures accordingly.
With this in mind we have cautiously updated our safety measures to ensure that you can still visit us safely and enjoy our vineyard and award winning wines with your friends and family.
Please read this information before booking your visit. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
Updated 9 March 2022
1. Customers are no longer required to wear a mask for entry to the shop but we do ask that customers/staff respect the personal choice of other customers/staff to wear or not wear a mask.
2. We will continue to be only accepting card payments at our Cellar Door Shop, not cash.
3. We will continue to offer hand sanitiser upon arrival.
4. We will continue to regularly sanitise high-use contact points at our Cellar Door Shop and Tasting Room (door handles, card machines).
5. Toilet facilities will be available onsite but we are unable to clean them after every use. They will continue to be cleaned every two to three hours (approx.)
6. We kindly request that if you or any members of your party test positive for Covid-19 in advance of your visit, please contact us and we will rearrange your booking for an alternative date. If you feel unwell upon arrival or during your visit, please let a member of the Greyfriars team know immediately.
Please note that we do not require Covid passes for entrance to our tasting events or wine bar.
There are no longer any limits to the group size you can book in to visit us so we look forward to welcoming you and your friends and family for our tours, tasting events, or at the wine bar.
Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in visiting us for a private event.