We are delighted to be able to welcome visitors to the vineyard for the resumption of our tour and tasting experiences from Saturday 4 July 2020.
The health, safety and comfort of our visitors and staff is, and will always be, the most important thing to us and we will continue to monitor and follow the latest advice from Public Health England and the UK Government surrounding Covid-19, complete a Covid-19 risk assessment and adapt our operating procedures accordingly.
Please read this information before booking your visit. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
We are implementing a number of measures to ensure that you can visit us safely and enjoy our vineyard and award winning wines with your friends and family.
These include the following practical measures:
Updated 18 September 2020
1. All public tour groups in September will be limited to a maximum of 18 people, plus the tour guide, to facilitate social distancing. This will be subject to review every two weeks and as government guidelines develop.
2. We will not be accepting bookings of more than 6 people for our public or private tour and tasting events.
3. Customers at our Cellar Door Shop will be limited to one household (up to six people) and are required to wear a mask for entry to the shop. If you do not have a mask and still wish to enter the shop, we will provide you with a disposable mask and add a charitable donation of £1 per mask to your purchase.
4. We will only be accepting card payments at our Cellar Door Shop, not cash.
5. The entire tour and tasting experience will take place outside where possible.
6. All staff and visitors will be asked to observe social distancing from those not in their household at all times.
7. Hand sanitiser will be available upon arrival.
8. All high-use contact points at our Cellar Door Shop (door handles, card machines) will be sanitised every hour.
9. We kindly ask that you do not pick up or handle bottles at our shop. When you have decided on what you would like to purchase, please inform a member of staff who will prepare the wines in a bag/box for you to take away.
10. Toilet facilities will be available onsite but we are unable to clean them after every use. They will be cleaned every two hours (approx).
11. We kindly request that if you or any members of your party develop symptoms of Covid-19 in advance of your visit, please contact us and we will rearrange your booking for an alternative date. If you feel unwell upon arrival or during your visit, please let a member of the Greyfriars team know immediately.