Friends of Greyfriars 2021/22 (Single or Joint Membership)
How it works
We are offering a limited number of people the opportunity to experience four exclusive events over the course of the year in the vineyard and winery in what we call Friends of Greyfriars, or FOG. This would not only bring you closer to the process of growing grapes and making wine, but will also be a lot of fun with a unique Greyfriars twist!
What do I get?
4 free* events over the course of the year in the vineyard and winery including the folllowing:
1. Harvest Day (Sat 16 October - times TBC)
2. Barrel/Tank Tasting (December)
3. Pruning/Blending (February)
4. Young Wine Tasting (March/April/May TBC)
- 4 complimentary vineyard tour tickets to share with friends/family (or use yourself!)
- 10% discount off our wines when bought at the Cellar Door Shop/through our website.
- 10% discount off tickets to our tours and other events - watch this space as we have some really exciting new events in mind for our new tasting room.
- We would also offer you two complimentary bottles to enjoy with friends (one vintage sparkling wine and one still wine chosen by us and valued together at £37.50 total)**
Membership runs from 1 October 2021 to 1 October 2022
Complimentary bottles to be shipped from w/c August
*All the events are free of charge for Friends of Greyfriars but we may ask you to kindly chip in a nominal amount (typically no more than £10-£15 per person) to go towards nibbles/food at some of the events.
**For a joint membership, the two complimentary bottles and 4 complimentary tour tickets would be shared between you.
We will aim to hold all the FOG events at the vineyard and winery on Saturdays to maximise attendance.
***To join click the button below***
- Friends of Greyfriars (Single)£150£1500£0
- Friends of Greyfriars (Joint)£225£2250£0