2015 Cuvée Royale - Limited Edition
The first exceptional limited-edition release from our best vineyard site. Citrus and red apple notes are balanced by a round, elegant palate that offers a lovely hint of biscuit on the finish. The perfect partner to a baked brie or a decadent assortment of chocolate truffles. We only made 2400 bottles of this wine and each are individually numbered – it’s a special one.
- Vintage - 2015
- Vineyard - The grapes came from our 2011 planting at Greyfriars
- Grape Varieties - 50% Chardonnay, 50% Pinot Noir
- ABV - 12%
- Winemaking - The grapes were hand picked and whole bunch pressed. Fermented and aged in old oak barrels. Put through malolactic fermentation
- Bottled - May 2016
- Numbers - 2,400 bottles
- Disgorged - March 2018 onwards
- Released - May 2018. This wine has had a minimum of 24 months on the lees and cork
- Dosage - 6g/litre
- T/A - 9.5g/litre
- Delivery - Free delivery on three bottles or more.