2017 Still Pinot Gris
A delicate pale straw colour with a rich aroma of pears and a honeyed crispness. A wine that works as well with food as it does on its own.
- Vintage - 2017
- Vineyard - The grapes came from our small experimental planting of Pinot Gris vines at Greyfriars that were planted in 2012/13
- Grape Varieties - 100% Pinot Gris
- ABV - 11.5%
- Winemaking - The grapes were crushed and de-stemmed and allowed to cold soak on their skins for six days before pressing. This juice was fermented and aged in used oak barrels for five months before bottling. Put through malolactic fermentation
- Bottled - April 2017
- Numbers - 2400 bottles
- Released - May 2018.
- Acidity - 5g/Litre, no residual sugar
- Delivery - £12 or free delivery on orders over £63