2015 Sparkling Rosé Reserve
This is now the fifth release of our 'signature' IWC 2019 Trophy and Gold Medal-winning sparkling rosé. It boasts a lovely pink colour with fragrant red berry aromas and a touch of spice. Fresh and fruity but with a wonderfully rounded and complex palate. Great on its own as an aperitif or served up with lighter dishes such as smoked salmon canapés.
- Vintage - 2015
- Vineyard - The grapes came from our finest Pinor Noir at our Monkshatch vineyard.
- Grape Varieties - 100% Pinot Noir
- ABV - 12%
- Winemaking - The grapes were hand picked, crushed and destemmed and soaked in the press for two hours prior to pressing. One third of the base wine was fermented and aged in used oak barrels with the remainder in stainless steel tanks. Put through malolactic fermentation.
- Bottled - August 2016
- Disgorged - January 2020 onwards
- Released - June 2020. This wine has had a minimum of three years on the lees
- Dosage - 5g/Litre
- Trophy and Gold medal 2019 IWC Awards (2014 vintage)
- Gold medal 2018 IWSC Awards (2014 vintage)
- Delivery - Free delivery on all orders over £30