MAGNUM - 2013 Oaked Blanc de Blancs
1500ml magnum (twice the size of a standard botle) of our Decanter Gold Medal award-winning 2013 Oaked Blanc de Blancs.
- Vintage - 2013
- Vineyard - The grapes came from Greyfriars 2011 planting and our 30-year-old vines in the Old Plot
- Grape Varieties - 100% Chardonnay
- ABV - 11.5%
- Winemaking - The grapes were hand picked and whole bunch pressed. Fermented and aged in used oak barrels for six months before bottling. Put through malolactic fermentation.
- Bottled - Summer 2014
- Dosage - 5g/Litre
- Awards (750ml bottle)
- Highly commended in July 2016 Decanter Panel Tasting (94 points)
- Silver medal in 2016 Decanter Worldwide Wine Awards (“DWWA”)
Silver medal in 2016 UKVA English and Welsh Wine of the Year competition