MAGNUM - 2013 Sparkling Rosé Reserve
1500ml magnum (twice the size of a standard botle) of our award-winning 2013 Sparkling Rosé Reserve.
Lovely delicate pink colour. A graceful nose, with red berry aromas and a spicy touch. The palate reveals ripe f fruit enhanced by a sprinkling of vanilla. A modern delightful style with impressive balance and a fruity note to finish. The taste of English summer fruits.
- Vintage - 2013
- Vineyard - The grapes came from our 2011 planting at Greyfriars.
- Grape Varieties - 100% Pinot Noir
- ABV - 11.5%
- Winemaking - The grapes were hand picked, crushed and de-stemmed and soaked in the press for two hours prior to pressing. One third of the base wine was fermented in used oak barrels with the remainder in stainless steel tanks. Put through malolactic fermentation.
- Bottled - Summer 2014
- Dosage - 3.5g/Litre
- Awards (750ml bottle)
- Highly commended in July 2016 Decanter Panel Tasting (94 points)
- Silver medal in 2016 Decanter Worldwide Wine Awards (“DWWA”)
Silver medal in 2016 UKVA English and Welsh Wine of the Year competition