MAGNUM - 2014 Sparkling Rosé Reserve
1500ml magnum (twice the size of a standard botle) of our Trophy and Gold Medal-winning 2014 Sparkling Rosé Reserve.
Boasts a lovely delicate pink colour with fragrant red berry aromas and a touch of spice. Fresh and fruity but with a wonderfully rounded and complex palate. Great on its own as an aperitif or served up with lighter dishes such as smoked salmon canapés.
- Vintage - 2014
- Vineyard - The grapes came from our 2011 planting at Greyfriars
- Grape Varieties - 90% Pinot Noir 10% Pinot Meunier
- ABV - 11.5%
- Winemaking - The grapes were hand picked, crushed and destemmed and soaked in the press for two hours prior to pressing. One third of the base wine was fermented in used oak barrels with the remainder in stainless steel tanks. Put through malolactic fermentation.
- Bottled - April 2015
- Dosage - 4g/Litre
- Awards (750ml bottle)
- Trophy and Gold medal 2019 IWC Awards
- Gold medal 2018 IWSC Awards