This is the new release of our Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc.
A refreshing sparkling wine with deliciously English Sauvignon Blanc aromas of gooseberry, elderflower and citrus. At eight grams per litre of dosage, it is the sweetest (yet still very much brut/dry!) wine that we have ever produced.
Only 600 produced and each bottle has been hand-finished by the winemaker.
- Vintage - 2013 (30%) and 2014 (70%).
- Vineyard - The grapes came from our Landsdowne, Shere plantings
- Grape Varieties - 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV - 11.5%
- How Made - The grapes were hand picked late October. Crushed and de-stemmed and soaked on their skins for 24 hours. Fermented and aged in used oak barrles. Put through malolactic fermentation
- Bottled - June 2015
- Numbers - 600 bottles
- Disgorged - late 2020 onwards
- Released - December 2020. This wine has over 4 years on the lees and cork
- Dosage - 8g/Litre
- Delivery - £12 or free delivery on orders over £30