2014 Sparkling Classic Cuvée
Elegant and complex wine, with layers of citrusy fruits and a vibrant mineral finish.
The tension and ripe citrus fruits of this dry sparkling wine works particularly well with Thai inspired recipes. The roundness and subtle mouthfeel of the wine is a treat to match with noble fish and seafood such as gurnard, bass or scallops.
- Vintage - 2014
- Grape Varieties - 56% Chardonnay, 22% Pinot Noir, 22% Pinot Meunier
- ABV - 12%
- Dosage - 4g/litre
- Wine making - The grapes were hand picked and whole bunch pressed. Fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks before bottling. Put through malolactic fermentation.
- Bottled - July 2015
- Numbers - 20,000 bottles
- Disgorged - July 2018 onwards
- Released - June 2018. This wine has been matured on lees for a minimum of 48 months.
- Delivery - Free delivery on three bottles or more.